50 Club Members
AusBG would like to welcome our latest AusBG 50 Club members and recently renewed members
Springbok Butchery, Tribe Infrastructure Group, University of Wollongong Dubai & Enritsch.
AusBG 50 Club was created to showcase and recognise leading Australian businesses doing business in the capital and to provide a platform for AusBG and its affiliates to better connect to Australian businesses.
In addition to the benefits of the 50 Club platform, AusBG 50 Club members received the below exclusive and complimentary invitations in 2018
· Australia Day event hosted by the Australian Embassy
· Etihad Innovation Centre Tour
· Expo2020 Update by Justin McGowan, Australia’s Commissioner General to Expo 2020 Dubai.
· Australian Story, fireside discussion at the Australian Ambassador’s residence hosted by AusBG featuring 50 Club members; Aladin Niazmand and Kate Midttun.
· Private Iftar at the residence of HE Mohamed Khalifa Bin Yousef Al Suwaidi
· AusBG 50 Club exclusive roundtable discussion, with Ian Halliday, Naïla Mazzucco and Australian Ambassador H.E.Arthur Spyrou at the Ambassador’s residence.