Join the Australian Business Group Abu Dhabi
Testimonials matter: 'I take the opportunity to congratulate you for making AusBG one of the best, if not the best business groups in Abu Dhabi and the most active! I hope that I will be able to attend more of your functions as I used to many years ago.' Maurice Sakr , CEO & Partner, Autochim Systems Abu Dhabi–Member since April 2005 (inception of AusBG)
AusBG was established in 2005 to provide a networking forum for members to develop their business activities, thereby promoting trade and other relationships between Australia and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. AusBG membership has grown quickly to over 300 members.
Membership of AusBG provides access to monthly business lunches and forums and allows all Australian business people living in Abu Dhabi to meet and to share experiences and information.
AusBG offers a number of memberships:
- Individual Membership – 600 AED per year + VAT
- Corporate Membership – 2500 AED per year + VAT this allows four members of the organisation to be members. Corporate Members will also have a short profile or their organisation listed in the online members directory. In addition to this Corporate members, can add additional members for only 300aed per year.
- Alumni Membership - 600 AED per year = VAT, register with details of your university to connect with other alumni in the group.
- Young Executives - 447 AED per year + VAT the same benefits as an individual membership, for people 35 years of age and younger.
- Partner Membership - 300 AED per year +VAT, for the spouses of AusBG members.
- Associate Membership - 300 AED per year +VAT, for members of another Australian business group in the GCC region including Australian Business Council Dubai.
- AusBG 50 Club Membership - 1000 AED per year +VAT, members of the AusBG 50 Club will be part of a unique directory showcasing leading Australian businesses in Abu Dhabi and gain access to exclusive promotional opportunities. To express your interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact the email@example.com
By joining AusBG you agree to not misuse information that you have access to, by bulk emailing members etc. Doing so could lead to immediate cancellation of your membership.
“By completing your application form, I hereby authorise AusBG to indemnify each and every Executive Committee member from, and against, all damages, liabilities, demands, costs, expenses, claims, actions and proceedings arising directly, or indirectly, from the performance of their duties as Executive Committee members of AusBG.”.