Digitisation & Innovation Key to SME Survival
|Date:||14/05/2020 - 14/05/2020|
|Time:||10:00 - 11:00|
Digitisation Innovation is the Key to SME Survival
Join in the conversation with Australian business leaders and members of the Australian Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Australian Business Council Dubai and Australian Business Group Abu Dhabi as they explore how SMEs could prosper in this high paced business environment by taking lessons from the startup world, the methodologies and mindsets utilised by tech entrepreneurs to leverage technology, building high-growth businesses, increase their reach and adapt.
- Aiman Hamdouna, Co-Founder and CEO, Hatch Quarter ( Victoria Australia)
- Carl Dowling, Managing Partner, CBD Corporate Services ( Dubai & Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Kate Midttun, Founder and Managing Director, Acorn Strategy ( UAE, UK, Australia)
The topic for discussion include;
- What is a startup mindset, lean methodology, importance of testing and how to adopt it as a traditional business
- The importance of an online presence and its impact on the global reach of your business
- How to adapt communications for local and international markets
- The key areas to watch for when trading in international markets, licensing red flags and requirements.