Connecting Your Artificial Intelligence Aspirations to Business Strategy
|Date:||18/08/2021 - 18/08/2021|
|Time:||14:00 - 15:00|
The Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi in collaboration with Daimlas is organizing an informative webinar on Connecting Your Artificial Intelligence Aspirations to Business Strategy.
Learning from Airbnb & Uber’s Machine Learning Models to Build Your Startup or Enterprise ML Strategy. 1 hour will save you 1 Year in ML Development.
1 hour will save you 1 year in AI/ML development & team building
- How to start with specifying the business problem.
- How to state the problem in the language of business.
- Explain impact to the bottom line (ROI)
- Align data with the problem
- How to Define ML project objectives
- Steps to acquire & explore data
- Building lean ML team
- Think about sources of competitive advantage
- Session guaranteed to be illuminating & inspiring!
To learn more about the Daimlas, please click here.
Joseph Wehbe is the Founder / CEO of DAIMLAS (Deliver AI, ML @ Scale), a B2B artificial intelligence services marketplace that won the 1st place of MIT’s Challenge (knowledge-economy) & awarded Top 20 most promising young startup by MIT MENA. Joseph is also an ambassador for Stanford’s Women in Data Science in Canada