Abu Dhabi's Economic Transformation in the Recovery Phase
|Time:||14:00 - 15:30|
Objective: To further establish confidence and trust among the business councils in Abu Dhabi and taking the momentum of all policies and initiatives established during the COVID-19 lockdown, this webinar should re-connect with the business councils to promote Abu Dhabi as an ideal place to do business. This series build on the two webinars conducted by COAD in order to discuss the challenges, international companies are facing in Abu Dhabi.
This webinar is a structured dialogue on initiatives, measures and support offered after the pandemic from Abu Dhabi.
- H.E. Mohammed Ali Al Shorafa Al Hammadi, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development
- H.E. Rashed Abdulkarim Al Blooshi, Undersecretary of Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development
- Ahmed Helal S. Al Blooshi, Acting Executive Director of Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development
Exclusive webinar for:
- AusBG members
- Presidents and Chairs of Business Councils / Associations
- CEOs and Managing Directors of Member Companies
- Economic Trade Counsellors